Family Farm since 1885.
We are a U-pick farm specializing in apples, peaches and pears. Peach varieties include: Red Havens, Starfire,
Blazing Star, Vivids, Veterans, and few others. We offer Gravenstein apples and Red Clapp and Bartlett pear varieties. We also sell washed and dried hazelnuts &
walnuts (in-shell or cracked) in November.
Harvest Information (recorded line):
We will be open the following Fridays & Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for walnut and hazelnuts:
November 4 & 5, November 11 & 12, November 18 & 19.
Other important information you need to know before coming out to the farm:
- Nuts are washed and dried.
- The price is $2.75/lb for both hazelnuts and walnuts.
- Free cracking is available. You will take home both the shells and nut kernels. The yield is approximately 40/60; meaning that if you want 50 lbs. of nut kernels you'll want to purchase 125 lbs total. Shells make great fire starter, pathways in your garden, and can keep slugs away from your plants.
- Cash or check only please.
- The nuts will be sold at the same location as in the past (across the street from where you pick fruit in the summer). Our address: 31965 NW Beach Rd., Hillsboro, OR 97124.
- If you are purchasing more than 75 lbs., please place an order ahead of time by emailing Amy at email@example.com. Do not reply to this email; no one checks it.