Family Farm since 1885.
The 2014 peach season will begin with Red Haven
and Flaming Fury peaches on Monday, July 21. It's a great crop and we hope to be open most
days, 9 am - 6 pm, but we are only open when ripe fruit are available. We plan on being open every day through Saturday, July 26 from 9 am - 6 pm. Please double check before coming out by calling our harvest phone
line (503.647.5234), or visiting our Facebook webpage. The
U-pick price is $1.00/lb.
We anticipate Gravenstein apples will
be ripe around July 30, Veteran peaches; August 7, and Bartlett pears; August
10. Of course these dates are subject to the weather.
- The U-pick price is $1.00/lb.
- Please bring your own containers (no bags; they bruise the fruit).
- Leave your four-legged furry friends at home. We work hard to keep the orchards clean.
- The picking is within easy reach, no ladders needed.
- Peach carts are provided so you can pick directly from the tree into your container (less handling = fewer bruises).
- Cash or check only.